viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

Diary Entry

Dear Diary:

I want to talk you about all my life. I am very sad, I don´t know what to do, I am old, I cannot walk, My hands are tired, Because I have a problem in them. I have a lot of patient to knit. But today I am feeling so,so sad!. It is the first time in my life that this happened to me. I promised my grandmother that I would kint her, but my hand is tired that I cannot continue. She had been waiting for this sweater for ten years, and I now that she will came to my house in one hour. She wll be very, very angry, and me too, because I promised somethin and I didn´t do it. I will tell him an excuse, I will said that I couldn´t get the liquid for the machine, and I think that she would understand me, I hope that she will accept my apologies and when i can I will do it again, her family will be too angry with me because I promised that and he was too happy too see me again and to get her sweater that doesn´t exist.

P.D: Diary I think you will understand me. Tomorrow I will tell you what happened.

Thanks, The grandmother.


PUT PLAY UNTIL YOU READ THE DIARY, SO YOU LISTEN TO THE VIDEO WHILE YOU ARE READING.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario